- 3rd party tag link has been hidden until further improvements have been made.
- Improved editing bookings created after selecting a new wave.
- Improved speed and loading of the graph data
- Improved the bookings filter:
- Loading Indicators have been added.
- Select / Deselects all items.
- Alt-clicking on the label of a column (not the checkbox) inverts the selection of its items.
- Improved search.
- Fixed other small bugs
- Updated HTML5 clicktag detection
- SOV percentages for bookings can now be typed out
- Campaign creation date now shows the full timestamp
- Improved user security
- A link to the ratecard configuration has been added to the Admin screen
- The speed of the campaign search has been improved: Searching NOTE: you now have to press enter to start your search
- A viewable tracker has been made available as template tag and json response attribute: List of JSON response structure object fields, Parameters for templates and Advar templates. This tracker will be used in reports available in one of the upcoming releases.
- Improved logging of user actions
- Added extra internal monitoring to server jobs
- Filling caches has been sped up. This has improved publish times
- Changed labels to be more consistent accros the interface
- Improved validation in Bulk edit popup
- Improved handling of copied campaigns
- Fix a bug in Daily traffic graph that displayed wrong error message
- Fixed editing of multiple bookings in Firefox
Rubicon Push API
Further improved Rubicon Push API integrations