A Stak format sends a list of ads that are available for display for that position. The client (browser) decides which ad or ads to display. An example of a stacked format is a text link ad.
To create a stacked format, add a new format:
- Click Admin in the left navigation menu. This opens the Administration screen.
- Click Formats. The Formats screen opens:
- Click the Create a format button. The Create a new format screen opens:
Refer to Create a format for more information about the different properties.
- Define the following necessary properties to implement a stacked format correctly:
- From the Part-of drop-down, select Stack to define the format as a stack format.
Select the correct JSON template from the Template file drop-down. Do not select a template if you plan to use an Advar template to return a JSON object.
Indicate the Type of the format, such as a third party URL or image, SWF file (Flash), video, animated GIF, or text ad.
- Click the Save button beneath the form to save your new format.