Adhese has various standard template files available (such as expandable ads, overlayers, or wallpapers) that are adjustable.
To create a new template file:
- Go to the Administration screen. Click Admin in the left navigation menu.
- Click Template files. The Template files screen opens:
For more information about the Template files screen, refer to Template files.
- Click the Create a template button. The Create a new template screen opens:
- Enter a name in the Name field. Choose a clear and logical name, such as in_video_preroll.txt.
- Insert your code in the File contents field. Please refer to the Appendix Parameters for templates and Advar templates for a list of available parameters.
- Click the Save button.