To add a new publication:
- Click Admin in the left navigation menu. This opens the Administration screen.
- Click Publications. The Publications screen opens:
For more information about the Publications screen, refer to Publications.
- Click the Create a new publication button. This opens the Create a new publication screen, where you provide the details for the new publication.
- In the Publisher drop-down, select the publisher to which the publication .
- Select yes or no to determine whether the status of the publication is active or not in the Active? drop-down. By default, a new publication is active. If a publication has an inactive status, you can not use it for ad serving.
- Enter a name for the publication in the Name field.
- (Optional) Enter a short name for the publication in the Quote field. Adhese uses the quote as a short notation for the publication and displays it in the list of locations (see Create a new location).
- (Optional) Provide the Code mdb in the Comment field. The Code mdb is an external code for use in Belgium only.
From the next release, 2.0.33, Adhese will no longer support MDB.
- (Optional) Enter the publisher’s contact details in the Street, Number, Postal code, City, Country, Phone, and Fax field
- To preview uploaded creatives in Adhese, provide the URL of the publication's website in the Website field.
- Click the Save button beneath the form to save your new publication.